Work with us
We are committed to developing the potential of all of our employees and we are always happy to receive CV's from talented people, so if you are interested in working in an exciting, creative environment please send us your CV and a covering letter about yourself and why you would like to join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
Business Development Manager
At incentivesmart you will be an important member of our highly motivated team who create and manage reward and loyalty solutions for a diverse client base, from small local businesses to international brands such as Kimberly Clark, Miele and Vodafone.
Your role as Business Development Manager is to create and identify sales leads, pitch our products and services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with your contacts.
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director, you will be an important voice within the team with a great degree of creative freedom. You will work closely with the Marketing and Events Co-ordinator, Head of Client Services, Account Managers and fulfilment team to bring projects to life in a dynamic environment.
This is a national role and will involve regular travel and occasional overnight stays. You need to have great communication skills; this is not a role for shy, retiring types as you’ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to grow with an ambitious technology focused business.
- Creating new business opportunities
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Preparing proposals and tenders
- Good working knowledge of powerpoint and excel
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Writing reports and updating the CRM system
- Providing management with feedback
- Keep abreast of competitor and industry activity
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Understanding and appreciation of new technology
- An understanding of marketing principles
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- A positive attitude and plenty of initiative
- Able to demonstrate a good level of commercial acumen
- A Full Clean Driving License
- Experience of working in an organisation going through growth/ transition
In return we offer a very competitive salary, excellent OTE, car allowance, pension, reward and recognition programme, generous holiday, voluntary benefits and more.
To apply email us with your CV at email@example.com
incentivesmart™ have worked with a huge range of customers from small companies right up to multi national blue chip corporates. We work on a partnership basis with our clients to improve communication and performance of their customers, employees, suppliers and partners. We have retained our small, personal appeal as we have grown over the years and our dedicated team is passionate about delivering the very best solutions every time.
Our expertise ranges across a wide cross section of business types including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Social Housing and Not for Profit
A selection of our clients includes: