Incentive programmes which are designed to increase sales are naturally much simpler to measure than less tangible employee schemes. The objectives are simple: To increase sales and profits by changing buying behaviour. Sales, dealer and retail programmes are often funded directly by the profit they generate and allow for awards, promotion, administration, research and training.
From simple offer based incentives to sophisticated points reward programmes, we help clients develop partnerships, increase loyalty, improve communication, build advocacy, and ultimately drive sales.
- Dealer/distributor networks
- Franchise organisations
- Direct selling and party plan companies
How can incentivesmart help?
incentivesmart™ offer a range of products and services that help businesses build, deploy and measure channel loyalty strategies, aimed at improving all round engagement with dealers and resellers.
Our customer loyalty and channel incentive programs have helped businesses:
- Boost channel sales revenue
- Improve profit margins
- Identify and engage end-users
- Launch new products
- Establish a USP
- Acquire and retain customers
- Gather valuable customer data and insight
- Strengthen relationships with dealers, distributors, resellers and customers
- Increase customer loyalty and market share
We'll be hapy to talk to you about your requirements and how we have helped our customers, in a number of market sectors, to increase performance and loyalty within their channels and enforce commitment to their brands,